MaddenNFLUK
MaddenNFLUK

The most popular PS3 UK Madden Franchise League.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I do re-signings?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How do I do re-signings? on Fri May 18, 2012 2:42 am

I saw where you put the amounts in but my question is how do i know what to offer them and if i am offering then somethingreally low or really high? do they reject contracts if they are to low?

View user profile

2 Re: How do I do re-signings? on Fri May 18, 2012 4:22 am

Each player that needs re-signed will have a red outline. You then click the plus sign and make and offer. If you are not sure then have a look round your team at how much other players with the same ov make and also how much cap you have. You then enter a fixed sum into the salary section and bonus section. This is then stepped and shown immediatley below. It is a basic form of negotiating and once you do it once you'll be fine afterwars.

View user profile http://nfluk.forumotion.co.uk

3 Re: How do I do re-signings? on Fri May 18, 2012 4:28 am

adundeemonkey wrote:Each player that needs re-signed will have a red outline. You then click the plus sign and make and offer. If you are not sure then have a look round your team at how much other players with the same ov make and also how much cap you have. You then enter a fixed sum into the salary section and bonus section. This is then stepped and shown immediatley below. It is a basic form of negotiating and once you do it once you'll be fine afterwars.

is there something in the system that won't let me go extremely low ona player? i just ask because i have never done a league like this and do not want to come off as a jerk low balling all my guys and everyone here gets upset.

View user profile

4 Re: How do I do re-signings? on Fri May 18, 2012 9:14 pm

You don;t need to worry about their feelings bud. It is simple yes or no system so try and get them for as cheap as you can! Very Happy

View user profile http://nfluk.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum