MaddenNFLUK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MaddenNFLUK
MaddenNFLUK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MaddenNFLUK

The most popular PS3 UK Madden Franchise League.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I do re-signings?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do I do re-signings? Empty How do I do re-signings? Fri May 18, 2012 2:42 am

havok579257

I saw where you put the amounts in but my question is how do i know what to offer them and if i am offering then somethingreally low or really high? do they reject contracts if they are to low?

2How do I do re-signings? Empty Re: How do I do re-signings? Fri May 18, 2012 4:22 am

adundeemonkey

adundeemonkey
Admin

Each player that needs re-signed will have a red outline. You then click the plus sign and make and offer. If you are not sure then have a look round your team at how much other players with the same ov make and also how much cap you have. You then enter a fixed sum into the salary section and bonus section. This is then stepped and shown immediatley below. It is a basic form of negotiating and once you do it once you'll be fine afterwars.

https://nfluk.forumotion.co.uk

3How do I do re-signings? Empty Re: How do I do re-signings? Fri May 18, 2012 4:28 am

havok579257

adundeemonkey wrote:Each player that needs re-signed will have a red outline. You then click the plus sign and make and offer. If you are not sure then have a look round your team at how much other players with the same ov make and also how much cap you have. You then enter a fixed sum into the salary section and bonus section. This is then stepped and shown immediatley below. It is a basic form of negotiating and once you do it once you'll be fine afterwars.

is there something in the system that won't let me go extremely low ona player? i just ask because i have never done a league like this and do not want to come off as a jerk low balling all my guys and everyone here gets upset.

4How do I do re-signings? Empty Re: How do I do re-signings? Fri May 18, 2012 9:14 pm

adundeemonkey

adundeemonkey
Admin

You don;t need to worry about their feelings bud. It is simple yes or no system so try and get them for as cheap as you can! Very Happy

https://nfluk.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum