MaddenNFLUK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MaddenNFLUK
MaddenNFLUK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MaddenNFLUK

The most popular PS3 UK Madden Franchise League.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resign Caps & draft picks

+3
Jezcorne
Bezzer10
DJFierro
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resign Caps & draft picks Empty Resign Caps & draft picks Fri May 18, 2012 4:56 am

DJFierro

i dont understand about all this CAP business im trying to resign guys contracts and its saying that i will go over ex amount so i cant offer a new contract?? so what happenes when i get my draft picks i wont be able to offer them contracts???

2Resign Caps & draft picks Empty Re: Resign Caps & draft picks Fri May 18, 2012 5:30 am

Bezzer10

Bezzer10

Cap is set at 126 million so you are up to you limit which means you need to make some space by either releasing some players ( watch out for cap hits though) or try and renegotiate some of the short term contracts. Otherwise you are correct you will not be able to sign rookies or free agents

3Resign Caps & draft picks Empty Re: Resign Caps & draft picks Fri May 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Jezcorne

Jezcorne

why do i only have 2 million cap room?.... i released a starting QB in Tony Romo who was millions and millions to keep and also released Jeff Saturday who was about 7 million on his own to keep... i should have almost 20 million in cap room not 2 million!

4Resign Caps & draft picks Empty Re: Resign Caps & draft picks Fri May 18, 2012 7:07 pm

AfroDizzyMac

AfroDizzyMac

Jez, were they in their last year of contract?

5Resign Caps & draft picks Empty Re: Resign Caps & draft picks Fri May 18, 2012 8:14 pm

Jezcorne

Jezcorne

i dont have any cap penalty if that is what you're asking

6Resign Caps & draft picks Empty Re: Resign Caps & draft picks Fri May 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Pastinator

Pastinator

Totally unrelated but i love your new Avatar Afro.

7Resign Caps & draft picks Empty Re: Resign Caps & draft picks Fri May 18, 2012 8:57 pm

boboclark

Pastinator wrote:Totally unrelated but i love your new Avatar Afro.

i 2nd that

8Resign Caps & draft picks Empty Re: Resign Caps & draft picks Fri May 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Bishbosh

Jez - there seems to be a prob with your 2014 cap on XFN - it adds up to about 93 mill - not 123 mill!

9Resign Caps & draft picks Empty Re: Resign Caps & draft picks Fri May 18, 2012 10:18 pm

AfroDizzyMac

AfroDizzyMac

Pastinator wrote:Totally unrelated but i love your new Avatar Afro.

I love my avatar too. Unfortunately I cannot find out where she lives Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum