MaddenNFLUK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MaddenNFLUK
MaddenNFLUK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MaddenNFLUK

The most popular PS3 UK Madden Franchise League.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NCAA Football 13

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NCAA Football 13 Empty NCAA Football 13 Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:25 am

DJFierro

Where could i buy this game in the UK?

Would it be worth buying?

2NCAA Football 13 Empty Re: NCAA Football 13 Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:23 am

Bada73Bing

Must....resist...the...urge...to...shout...YES, YES, YES lol don't even think about it, get it...get it...you won't regret it.

Kicks Madden into touch...imo. Been playing it now for 4 or 5 years including online NCAA frans.

This year's Madden looks like its gonna be a new & improved version but NCAA's been the better game (by far) for years.

Where to get it? The best place is prob. 365 games. You can pre-order it now. Planet axel used to stock it but are no longer in business. Your other options include US Amazon & videogamesplus (Canadian site). Let me know if your gonna get it and I'll give you a link to a UK NCAA fran. site thats been playing now for the last 2/3 years.

3NCAA Football 13 Empty Re: NCAA Football 13 Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:47 am

DJFierro

thanks for the info
problem is that i dont know any players and dont know any teams

4NCAA Football 13 Empty Re: NCAA Football 13 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:06 am

Bada73Bing

Don't let that stop you. Teams & players are given * ratings, so you can tell who the better teams are. So much more to do between games (calling future prospets and trying to persuade them to come to your school, arranging recruiting boards etc...). Doesn't take too long to get into it either...gameplay is pretty much the same as Madden.

5NCAA Football 13 Empty Re: NCAA Football 13 Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:00 am

uslafc

I never really payed much attention to college football but when i went to the states all the bowl games were on so got really into it.

I watched the National Championship game in a packed restuarant bar type place in Hollywood which was quite good.

I dont really support anyone but watched Michigan in their bowl game, dont know what it was Suga bowl? with a die hard yank who supported them so sort of suuport them I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum