MaddenNFLUK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MaddenNFLUK
MaddenNFLUK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MaddenNFLUK

The most popular PS3 UK Madden Franchise League.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catch up - haven't spoken to anyone in ages!

+2
DJFierro
Jezcorne
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jezcorne

Jezcorne

Wassup everyone

How are u all? Smile

I've been plotting through uni work enjoying my time though and almost on holidays!
Can't wait to get to m13 with you all and get a bit of time to go back on the chat box Smile

DJFierro

i think im gonna quit this league no one is really active and cant be bothered anymore
SML is looking really good and the seem on top of everything

havok579257

don't quit man

adundeemonkey

adundeemonkey
Admin

Fully understand DJ. But this is the quiet time. A lot of other leagues close down completely after May. We just keep going for the sake of it until the next issue of Madden comes out.

If you want to go then you will be welcome back when the new game comes out.

https://nfluk.forumotion.co.uk

kjnoncho78

DJFierro wrote:i think im gonna quit this league no one is really active and cant be bothered anymore
SML is looking really good and the seem on top of everything

I'd stick around mate, only a few weeks then we go on a break. There'll be an influx of noobs in September so if you stay on you will retain your team or get dibs on the new ones.

Bishbosh

Hey Mr DJ

I think its always good to be in 2 leagues - thats why i joined NFLUK, you cant really practise online against the stiffs who run the same play over and over and their QB drops back 15 yards etc. But playing other online franchise guys is what makes us better - which generally means more enjoyment! What Kjnoncho said makes sense really, NFLUK will be breaking in about 5 weeks i guess and when M13 is out loads of guys will join. This league and the SML league will both no doubt be full come early September, so its a good idea to hang on to your team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum