MaddenNFLUK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MaddenNFLUK
MaddenNFLUK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MaddenNFLUK

The most popular PS3 UK Madden Franchise League.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Early New Season Predictions?

+3
havok579257
Bezzer10
uslafc
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Early New Season Predictions? Empty Early New Season Predictions? Tue May 29, 2012 8:22 pm

uslafc

Whats everyone predictions for upcoming season? I think I nailed the AFC last season but was way off on the NFC.

Without looking at schedules for teams I think:

AFC North: Pittsburgh Steelers
Going through bit of transition but perhaps just nudge the ageing Ravens??

AFC South: Houston Texans
Easily the quality here.

AFC West: Denver Broncos
Denvers D will be the difference in quality plus adding Payton to the picture.

AFC East: New England Patriots
Still the real quality in this division

Wildcards:
Baltimore Ravens - Don't think will win division but won't be far off
Miami Dolphins - Quarterback may still be an issue but will continue there good back end of last season. Think Reggie Bush will finally have his full break out season.

Spolier - Cincinatti Bengals - Say spoilers but could easily be comfotbale in a wild card place with strong showing last year and one of the strongest NFL drafts this year.

NFC North: Green Bay Packers
Possibly the best and toughest looking division on paper but don't think anyone can beat the Pack over 16 games. Don't think the back will be going unbeaten in regular season though.

NFC South: Carolina Panthers
Wide open division after the debacle that is the Saints but fancy the improving Panthers but could make a case for Falcons or Bucs.

NFC West: San Francisco 49ers
Still by far the class act in the west.

NFC East: New York Giants
Another wide open division but Giants to just beat an Eagles team with an improved record.

Wildcards:
Detriot Lions - Don't think will be that far away from the Pack
Atlanta Falcons - Was going thinking Bears but with 4 games against the Lions and the pack it would be tough. Falcons to just nudge Bears and the Eagles for the final spot.

Spolier - St Louis Rams
Possibly tad bias here but Rams look very much stronger here. last year with no receivers and injuries all over the D, O line and Bradford getting hurt was a lost cause. With Finnagan and Jenkins now have one of the strongest secondaries in the NFL and a D Line who can finally stop the run. Bradford now has some young receivers. Would expect Rams to be around 8-8 this year.

Superbowl:

Was going to go with Pats from AFC again but...

San Francisco to beat Denver Broncs in a tight one. Payton narrowly misses out on completing the story book ending in a final heavily reliant on defence between two of the NFL's iconic sides.

2Early New Season Predictions? Empty Re: Early New Season Predictions? Wed May 30, 2012 12:43 am

Bezzer10

Bezzer10

Without looking at schedules for teams I think:

AFC North: Bengals - Both Steelers & Ravens on decline

AFC South: Houston Texans - No competition.

AFC West: Kansas City Chiefs
Have all the Weapons and No Haley to hold them back

Still the real quality in this division

Wildcards:
Baltimore Ravens - Don't think will win division but won't be far off
Denver Broncos - Will run KC Close

Spolier - Bills - Showed good promise last year and like what they are doing only problem is they could lose too many in conference games to make a wildcard

Still the team to beat and others not quite there yet

NFC South: Carolina Panthers - Really fancy them, will be a tough act to beat

Still by far the class act in the west.

NFC East: Eagles Nobody normally wins this division twice and think Eagles will get their act together this year

Wildcards:
Detriot Lions - Don't think will be that far away from the Pack
Giants - Will be close behind the Eagles

Spolier - Falcons - A tough division will hurt them here

Superbowl:

49ers to beat the Ravens - 49ers will win it all in a defensive battle

3Early New Season Predictions? Empty Re: Early New Season Predictions? Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:28 pm

havok579257

AFC North: Baltimore Ravens

Wildcards:
NY Jets- Tebow takes over and does what he does best... win
Denver Broncos

Spolier - Cincinatti Bengals

NFC South: Atlanta Falcons

Wildcards:
Dalas Cowboys
Philly Eagles

Spolier - Chicago Bears

Superbowl:

NY Giants vs Kansas City Chiefs- chiefs show once again its defense that wins games and cassel has an above average year.- Heck yes I am a Homer

4Early New Season Predictions? Empty Re: Early New Season Predictions? Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:50 pm

adundeemonkey

adundeemonkey
Admin

AFC North: Steelers
AFC South: Texans
AFC West: Chargers

Wildcards:
Chiefs
Ravens

Spolier - Titans!!

NFC South: Falcons
NFC West: Cardinals
NFC East: Eagles

Wildcards:
Cowboys
Saints

Spolier - Seahawks

Superbowl:

Patriots to beat Eagles

https://nfluk.forumotion.co.uk

5Early New Season Predictions? Empty Re: Early New Season Predictions? Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Bezzer10

Bezzer10

havok579257 wrote:AFC North: Baltimore Ravens

Wildcards:
NY Jets- Tebow takes over and does what he does best... win
Denver Broncos

Spolier - Cincinatti Bengals

NFC South: Atlanta Falcons

Wildcards:
Dalas Cowboys
Philly Eagles

Spolier - Chicago Bears

Superbowl:

NY Giants vs Kansas City Chiefs- chiefs show once again its defense that wins games and cassel has an above average year.- Heck yes I am a Homer

And I thought I was a Homer but even I am not that optimistic

6Early New Season Predictions? Empty Re: Early New Season Predictions? Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:39 am

kjnoncho78

Mine...

AFC North - Bengals - now have probably the strongest roster in the div, can they put it together?
AFC East - Patriots - D will imrpove and no real competition
AFC South - Titans - Jake Locker will be this year's breakout player
AFC West - Chiefs - back to where they were in 2010,

Spoiler - Broncos - if Manning stays healthy

NFC North - Packers - but will be close, both Wild card teams from this div I think
NFC East - Eagles - started to put it together in 2nd half of 2011 and will carry on
NFC South - Saints - will develop a siege mentality and Payton will still coach from the sofa Very Happy
NFC West - 49ers - cant match last years record but Seahawks and Rams a year away from competing

Spoiler - Bears - Cutler and Marshall could be awesome

Superbowl - Eagles over Patriots

7Early New Season Predictions? Empty Re: Early New Season Predictions? Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:38 am

AfroDizzyMac

AfroDizzyMac

Here we go...

AFC North : Ravens - Despite losing Suggs and having an ageing D, they still have options in O, which will come into it's own this year.
AFC East : Patriots - Easy schedule this year says they win comfortably.
AFC South : Titans/Texans - Can't split them, will be close.
AFC West : Raiders (who else?) - Manning to get injured early on, his O line won't stop the pass rush. Chiefs to play well and get WC. Raiders had 8-8 last year without key players. This year although transitional for the Raiders will be exciting to watch.

NFC North : Packers - However I think the Bears will do well and grab WC spot and go even further in Play-offs. My dark horse team for the SB.
NFC East : Eagles - Another tight div to call and 3 teams will be there abouts yet again.
NFC South : Saints - I have a feeling they will overcome their off season troubles, but would like to see Falcons do well and take the div.
NFC West : 49ers - No-one else will come close.

Superbowl - Bears to beat Ravens or 49ers. Even I can't bring myself to say that the Raiders will be in the mix...yet.

8Early New Season Predictions? Empty Re: Early New Season Predictions? Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:48 am

Jezcorne

Jezcorne

ears 49ers, tho great, is an impossible superbowl scenario!

9Early New Season Predictions? Empty Re: Early New Season Predictions? Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:01 am

Jezcorne

Jezcorne

AFC North - Steelers - Improved Offensive line, if the D doesn't have anymore blown coverages should be good to go.
AFC East - Jets - D will get back to its old ways and i predict the Sanchize to have an breakout season.
AFC South - Texans - Solid like last year
AFC West - Chiefs - much improved team this year i think

Spoiler - Patriots... no explanation needed?

NFC North - Bears - Bears will not slip up this year, last year they were dominant with Cutler and will be even more so this year with Mike martz gone and Brandon Marshell leading the recieving corps.
NFC East - Eagles - They'll be like the Jets and get their shit togethor.
NFC South - Panthers - Their time is now if Newton can avoid a Sophmore slump!
NFC West - 49ers - No doubt the team to beat in the west.

Spoiler - Packers... giving every team a scare i am sure.

Superbowl - Bears over Ravens - I'd only like this matchup if the Bears win... if they lost i don't know what i would do... probably cry in a hole somewhere

partay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum