MaddenNFLUK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MaddenNFLUK
MaddenNFLUK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MaddenNFLUK

The most popular PS3 UK Madden Franchise League.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Euro 2012

+2
DJFierro
AfroDizzyMac
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Euro 2012 Empty Euro 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:23 am

AfroDizzyMac

AfroDizzyMac

Before the tournament started I had Germany down to win this, as probably did most other people.

After watching all the teams in action, I can't see anyone else winning it. England, France, Italy, Spain and particularly Holland have all disappointed.

2Euro 2012 Empty Re: Euro 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:31 am

DJFierro

Watch spain they will bright up now

3Euro 2012 Empty Re: Euro 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:49 am

AfroDizzyMac

AfroDizzyMac

Spain have too many midfielders who want to pass the ball into the net from 2 yards out. Too many passes!

4Euro 2012 Empty Re: Euro 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:25 am

uslafc

Yh I play football and a massive fan but Spain bore the hell out of me. Appreciated it at the start but there games are always drab.

Germany are the best team have youtrh but experianced youth and have a balanced attack with a strong defence.

Holland just havent clicked, wouldnt surprise if they still go through though as think they will beat the portugese.

France were ok against an awkward England team, think is a bit harsh to judge against an England team that was just trying to spoil really. Good to see effort from English players for first time in a while though.

Surprise package for me are Italy if they can follow up there performance against Spain. Didn't give the Italians a chance before the tournament but knowing what happened in there country before it started this world is just crazy enough that they could spoil the party.

In other news is it worrying that Im starting to actually like the Germans? lol

5Euro 2012 Empty Re: Euro 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:59 am

Bob_Champion

They way spain play bores the hell out of me too, but they still have the best squad and they will be the team to beat followed by Germany.

6Euro 2012 Empty Re: Euro 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:11 am

ryso8677

Germany to win and Russia as my dark horse.

7Euro 2012 Empty Re: Euro 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:14 am

kjnoncho78

uslafc wrote:Yh I play football and a massive fan but Spain bore the hell out of me. Appreciated it at the start but there games are always drab.

Germany are the best team have youtrh but experianced youth and have a balanced attack with a strong defence.

Holland just havent clicked, wouldnt surprise if they still go through though as think they will beat the portugese.

France were ok against an awkward England team, think is a bit harsh to judge against an England team that was just trying to spoil really. Good to see effort from English players for first time in a while though.

Surprise package for me are Italy if they can follow up there performance against Spain. Didn't give the Italians a chance before the tournament but knowing what happened in there country before it started this world is just crazy enough that they could spoil the party.

In other news is it worrying that Im starting to actually like the Germans? lol

Traditionally the more unfancied the Italians are, the more likely they are to win it. Just glad there's been some good matches, already better than the last world cup imo

8Euro 2012 Empty Re: Euro 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:46 am

DJFierro

you guys watching the same euro cup as me??

Spain football boring??!!! its the best in the world ! there passing game is amazing that is what makes it exciting.
They destroyed Ireland.

9Euro 2012 Empty Re: Euro 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:46 am

AfroDizzyMac

AfroDizzyMac

That's because they were playing Ireland Smile

10Euro 2012 Empty Re: Euro 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:20 am

ryso8677

As long as England don't win. Couldn't bare hearin about it for the next 50 years

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum