MaddenNFLUK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MaddenNFLUK
MaddenNFLUK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MaddenNFLUK

The most popular PS3 UK Madden Franchise League.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFC Season Run in

+3
Bezzer10
adundeemonkey
Bob_Champion
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFC Season Run in Empty AFC Season Run in Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:08 am

Bob_Champion

AFC East
New England Patriot - The usual suspects going for the AFC East Pats and Jets, the Pats have the slight edge with a one game lead, the Patriots have CPU Colts and Ravens to play and can’t see them losing these, also the Browns which they should win Sorry OSS, the interesting game is their last one against the Panthers that could decide the NFC South and AFC East, will they overcome the injury list with some important players missing HB Rice, WR Garcon and SS Kohlhausen who will be missing for these games + the playoffs!! Prediction wins the AFC East and claims No1 seed in the AFC

New York Jets – Challanging for the AFC east again this year, beating the Pats last time out has given them the chance to win the Division, but its never good having to hope other results go your way, he will have to hope for help from other teams playing the Pats, with games against the Texans, Bills,Buccs and Dolphins left I expect them to win out but just miss out on title, Prediction Playoff bound

Miami Dolphins At 3-9 in their division the season is over and only pride left to play for, With two CPU teams next their record will improve and their last two games could determine other teams season’s, the Falcons still pushing for NFC South Div title and the Jets pushing for AFC title or playoffs will be tricky games, prediction finishing season 3rd in the Div and H64mmy after a great season with the Panthers and two difficult years with the Dolphins looking to change teams next year for Madden 13 to improve his luck.

Buffalo Bills with a terrible record in a tough division they are praying for the season to be over, with the Chargers, Jets, Browns and Falcons left and no owner, they might be lucky and win a sim but don’t count on it, will MagsyWagsy be back for Madden 13 if he does he may want to be looking for a better team and an easier Division to get away from those Jets and Pats

AFC North
Pittsburgh Steelers – Ownerless Steelers look favorites to take the title, with three sims and the bears to play Try not to lose that one Jez, avoid one sim defeat to the Bengals and they will make it to the playoffs, Prediction wins AFC North and CPU team in the playoffs Sad

Cincinnati Bengals – The Bengals still have a chance of taking the Div only one game behind the Steelers and still to play twice, will Pooky awake from his sleep to be back for the push towards the title only time will tell, in his absence they will have to win the two sims vrs the steelers, Prediction with coming back Pooky wins Title, without Pooky they end up 2nd in the division and misses the playoffs

Cleveland Browns – two games behind the leaders of the div the Steelers with 4 games left they need to stop the run of 6 straight defeats to catch this up or miss out on the post season, with the Packers and Patriots next this seams a task too far!! OSS will have to win one of these and beat the 2 CPU teams left of hope the Steelers and Bengals mess up i think he may have to pray to have a chance, Prediction missing the playoffs and coming back in Madden 13 and trying again

Baltimore Ravens – Since the leaving of owner rahulp this team has nose dived out of contention sitting 4-8 their season is over!! Prediction finish bottom of division question is will Ralph be back for Madden 13

AFC South Team
Jacksonville Jaguars – the Jags look nailed on to win the AFC South a 2 game lead on the Colts, 4 games left and with only CPU teams left Cardinals, Broncos Seahawks and Titans I expect havok5792 to win out and take the Division, Prediction win Divison, a good start to havok5792 career in NFLUK looking forward to seeing how deep into the playoffs he can go and playing him in Madden 13

Indianapolis Colts – Due to the unfortunate discipline of the Colts owner their season now looks to be coming to a halt 3 losses in the last 4 games have seen to that, even if they win their remaining games by sims they won’t make it, prediction 2nd in division missing playoffs the only bit that remains is will ryso8677 be back for Madden 13 and will discipline be improved to stay in the league????

Houston Texans – standing 5-7 and 4 games behind the Jags with 4 to play the Texans will be just playing out the season until Madden 13, the big question is will EagleWolfenstein be back to take them on? As I’m sure with the great squad they have their will be no shortage of people jumping at the chance to take them on so Eagle you want them make it know, prediction finish 3rd and some jumps at the chance to play with them in madden 13 (im considering it)

Tennessee Titans – Done and dusted ownerless since Bash and dash left, bottom of the division and out of the playoff hunt. prediction they will end up bottom of the division, looking to see if Bash is back madden 13 or a player willing to take on a reasonable team

AFC West
Kansas City Chiefs – this should be an interesting run in the Chiefs and Raiders locked in 1st place for the AFC West 6 wins on the bounce have put the Chiefs top due the win earlier in the season against the Raiders, the game against the raiders this week will decide the Title with both teams only playing CPU for the remaining three games, the Cheifs have the Chargers, Giants and Redskins after the raiders game and cant see them slipping up, who’s nerve can hold the strain Beezer and Afro check your pulse this one is the big one, prediction Chiefs to win the Division and take the no2 seed

Oakland Raiders – the loss last week to the Jags has hurt the Raiders but there is nothing more dangerous than an injured Afro expect him to come out hard in the next one to try to win the division, with only CPU after Beezer this one will decide the title, his loss earlier in the season to Beezer makes him slight underdog’s but last year the Raiders one this at home to the Cheifs, so don’t be surprised if this happens again. Prediction 2nd in division and making the playoffs

San Diego Chargers – jcady hasn’t been around to see the demise of the Chargers sitting 4-8 the season is over only questioned to be answered is will the cowboy be back to participate in madden 13? Prediction finished 3rd in the Div

Denver Broncos – topbooler came and went in a flash just like the chances of the Broncos making it to the post season 3-9 is a horrific season, with Manning joining in Madden 13 and the Defense they have someone will take a punt on the Broncos in madden 13. Prediction Bottom of Division.

2AFC Season Run in Empty Re: AFC Season Run in Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:44 am

adundeemonkey

adundeemonkey
Admin

Nice work. My injuries are going to be tough. Losing my number one WR and HB is not the way i'd like to go about the Play-offs!!

https://nfluk.forumotion.co.uk

3AFC Season Run in Empty Re: AFC Season Run in Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 am

Bezzer10

Bezzer10

Bob I am going to have to have words, you cursed me man had one of the worst games ever, Charles stopped, 4 ints and a defence leaking more yards and points than the Packers last year. In all honesy Afro shut me down bad so looks like the long route via the wild cards for me.

4AFC Season Run in Empty Re: AFC Season Run in Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:18 pm

AfroDizzyMac

AfroDizzyMac

Great write up as always Bob and just what my players needed to inspire them to win the AFC West game of the season Very Happy afro

5AFC Season Run in Empty Re: AFC Season Run in Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:28 am

havok579257

good job bob

dang you bezzer. i needed you to win so i could get a 1st rd bye. dang you No

although it looks like it very well could be me vs you in the 1st rd. rematch time/

6AFC Season Run in Empty Re: AFC Season Run in Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:41 am

hva_899

hva_899

Nice write up Bob as usual. Look foward to the NFC. Smile

7AFC Season Run in Empty Re: AFC Season Run in Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:59 am

adundeemonkey

adundeemonkey
Admin

Afro, you need to let me know the secret to beating bez! He's been my nemesis since day one!! :-(

https://nfluk.forumotion.co.uk

8AFC Season Run in Empty Re: AFC Season Run in Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Bezzer10

Bezzer10

Monkey the secret is to let Cassel throw a long TD early and then he thinks he is a good QB who can make any throw. Plus it helps if u have a LE who can jump 50 ft in the air to make ints

9AFC Season Run in Empty Re: AFC Season Run in Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:29 am

AfroDizzyMac

AfroDizzyMac

Before the game I give my players copious amounts of cocaine and make them listen to Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries"...this in turn gives them the feeling of invincibility and the additional side effect of allowing them to jump 50 feet into the air............. bounce

10AFC Season Run in Empty Re: AFC Season Run in Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Bob_Champion

Bezzer10 wrote:Bob I am going to have to have words, you cursed me man had one of the worst games ever, Charles stopped, 4 ints and a defence leaking more yards and points than the Packers last year. In all honesy Afro shut me down bad so looks like the long route via the wild cards for me.

Sorry mate, just done the NFC one lets hope my jinx dont hit anyone else

11AFC Season Run in Empty Re: AFC Season Run in Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:42 pm

uslafc

Bob_Champion wrote:
Bezzer10 wrote:Bob I am going to have to have words, you cursed me man had one of the worst games ever, Charles stopped, 4 ints and a defence leaking more yards and points than the Packers last year. In all honesy Afro shut me down bad so looks like the long route via the wild cards for me.

Sorry mate, just done the NFC one lets hope my jinx dont hit anyone else

My win streak went Sad lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum