MaddenNFLUK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MaddenNFLUK
MaddenNFLUK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MaddenNFLUK

The most popular PS3 UK Madden Franchise League.

You are not connected. Please login or register

rant!

+5
grubsteak898
Bezzer10
havok579257
uslafc
H64mmy
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rant! Empty rant! Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:12 am

H64mmy

Is this an anything goes league now?

What I mean is, no rules anymore. Play how you want etc. and to hell with opponent or cpu?

If so let me know as soon as posible, as I will no longer be part of it.

Just a for instance I played a fella recently who, when playing defence moved almost every player except the referee!! ffs, if people want to win that much, then let me know and I will leave and let them play cpu. I'm not going to waste my time anymore with these silly matches.

2rant! Empty Re: rant! Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:36 am

uslafc

I was in another league not long ago where played 2 matches and was audibled on pretty much every down offence and defence, takes the fun out of it. I know what you mean mate but this league has generally been really good with its players I think but know what you mean it is frustrating.

3rant! Empty Re: rant! Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:59 am

havok579257

if someone was glitching/chezating here let monkey know about it. it should not be happening.

4rant! Empty Re: rant! Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:46 am

Bezzer10

Bezzer10

Hi Mate drop me and Monkey a note and we will investigate.

5rant! Empty Re: rant! Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:29 am

grubsteak898

I am going to assume he's talking about me(maybe not, dunno) cuz he complained about it in my game vs him(wasn't sure what he was alluding to at the time), but honestly, I don't completely understand what he's referring to. Moving every player on defense? I don't know exactly what that means, but pretty sure I don't do it anyways. If your not talking about me, no worries.

6rant! Empty Re: rant! Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:42 am

hva_899

hva_899

One thing i will say is grubsteak, i think the beating of the Buccs Cpu game was a tad much. 72-23, 769 passing yards, 0 Rushing Yards lol. Impressive, but i think it's a great example of running up the score.
Other than that, an that alone im cool.

7rant! Empty Re: rant! Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:04 am

adundeemonkey

adundeemonkey
Admin

This has alreasy been noted and is in the process of being dealt with.

https://nfluk.forumotion.co.uk

8rant! Empty Re: rant! Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:52 am

grubsteak898

hva_899 wrote:One thing i will say is grubsteak, i think the beating of the Buccs Cpu game was a tad much. 72-23, 769 passing yards, 0 Rushing Yards lol. Impressive, but i think it's a great example of running up the score.
Other than that, an that alone im cool.

well, its all like vs the computer. I had just played one vs comp, and I didnt try to run up the score, was running it every down to run out clock, but kept scoring.lol. I mean, its boring enough already playing vs comp, might as well try for something right?

9rant! Empty Re: rant! Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:53 pm

JCady

JCady

H64mmy wrote:Is this an anything goes league now?

What I mean is, no rules anymore. Play how you want etc. and to hell with opponent or cpu?

If so let me know as soon as posible, as I will no longer be part of it.

Just a for instance I played a fella recently who, when playing defence moved almost every player except the referee!! ffs, if people want to win that much, then let me know and I will leave and let them play cpu. I'm not going to waste my time anymore with these silly matches.

Im leaving, just thought id make it official and post here!

havnt really been on much and not able to play games but it seems things aint going well here - plenty of out of control scores and rule breaking.

Might pop back in madden 13 but i think ill at other leagues, This Cowboys Rootin Tootin outta here good luck Cowboys, YEEEHAAA!

10rant! Empty Re: rant! Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:11 pm

adundeemonkey

adundeemonkey
Admin

All the best Cady. Things will be getting tightened up come Madden 13. It tends to get like this towards the end.

https://nfluk.forumotion.co.uk

11rant! Empty Re: rant! Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 pm

JCady

JCady

adundeemonkey wrote:All the best Cady. Things will be getting tightened up come Madden 13. It tends to get like this towards the end.

Ok Sheriff glad to hear it!

12rant! Empty Re: rant! Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Bob_Champion

Everyone should calm down this is one of the better leagues for not having cheesers or rule breakers, as happend all season people who break the rules or cheeses will have warnings punishments and ban's, there have been several warnings punishments and bans handed out this year when people have been found to be breaking the rules!!

If someone see's someone rule breaking they should PM the Admins and it will be reviewed and any rule breaking found will warned/punished or banned!

So lets enjoy the end of the season and bring on Madden 13 cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum